Thursday, March 8, 2007

Contacted My State Reps about HB2772 / SB1267

As you probably know by now, there are 2 identical bills by the TX House (HB2772) and Senate (SB1267) that would from a legislative committee to study the implications of comprehensive development agreements (CDA) used to give control of roads to private entities.

My House Rep, Mike Krusee, has not signed on yet so I sent him this message. It's short and to the point. Feel free to copy and edit if you need to contact your REPs.

Dear Representative Mike Krusee,

Subject: Support HB 2772

I live in House District 52 and I ask you to represent my family by supporting HB 2772. We have read, completely understand and completely support the content of the bill including public hearings and a legislative committee to study the implications of comprehensive development agreements.

Thank you,


DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR REPs ARE? Look it up here




1 comment:

Sal Costello said...

HERE IS THE SCOREBOARD OF THE GOOD EGGS - supporting these important bills (AND THOSE THAT ARE NOT)...PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL YOUR REPS NOW:

http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc_2007/CW00000201.htm